This role will work closely with the design team at every stage of visual communications and product development. We are looking for a designer with a balance of graphic design skills ranging from the ability to conceptualise and execute marketing and branding deliverables to delivering polished UIs across device types.
• Executing layouts, typography, iconography, colour theory, and compositions to high standards.
• Help to formulate and execute our internal visual design strategy, and strive to maintain visual design excellence.
• Work with UX designers to finalise UI, look and feel, and design assets for digital products.
• Assisting the design and PO teams with the storytelling and demoing process: from creation and optimisation of templates, optimisation of Figma libraries, and utilisation of tools to deliver richer narratives.
• Work comfortably with clients to achieve design goals.
• Expertise or interest in working with tools such as Figma, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud and image editing software such as Photoshop.
• Understanding of motion and animation software such as After Effects is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Understanding of UI principles for desktop and mobile applications.
• Comfort working and collaborating with diverse teams around the world.
The position reports to Apphuset’s Head of Design in Bergen. Office in Alvøen.
No travel required, but we are going on a company/social trip to our offices in Bangkok in late 2022.